Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
All of our fiber jumpers and assemblies are available in custom lengths with any combination of industry standard connectors. Never ones to cut corners, we use only the highest quality components and production processes to ensure the reliability and efficiency of your network.
Durably constructed to provide exceptional and reliable performance, where appropriate we fit multi-fiber assemblies with a moisture seal and protective heat shrink over the vulnerable breakout segment.
Our lab-grade polishing equipment ensures exact connector interface specifications are maintained throughout production.
All of our fiber assemblies are 100% optically tested to Telcordia standards. We are also equipped for interferometric screening for ferrule profile and geometry testing in our on-site lab.
Speak with one of Litra’s product experts at 800-445-4617 to see how flexible and responsive we are.
- 4 to 96+ fiber assemblies; riser or plenum jacket, 20-300+ ft.
- Singlemode or Multimode Fiber (OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, and OM4)
- Micro, Distribution, Fan-out, Indoor/Outdoor, Loose Tube, Flat-Drop & Armored
- Inter-bay assemblies; single or double ended
- Stub tail configurations
- Ribbon fiber and prototype assemblies
- Ceramic ferrule FC, LC, SC, ST, FC/APC, LC/APC, SC/APC and D4 connectors
- Staggered or straight fan-out styles
- Fitted pulling-eye option
Jumper/Patch Cord Features
- Singlemode or Multimode fiber (OS2, G657A1, G657A2, OM1, OM2, OM3 & OM4)
- Simplex, Duplex or Pigtail style
- 250um, 900um, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2mm & 3mm in Riser, Plenum or Indoor/Outdoor
- Highest quality ceramic ferrules
- FC, LC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ & D4 terminations
- All connectors ultra-polished (UPC)
- Angle polish available in FC/APC, LC/APC and SC/APC
- Bend Insensitive Fiber in Simplex or Duplex
- Every jumper optically tested for insertion loss
- All jumpers EIA/Bellcore/Telcordia compliant
- 6 and 12 fiber pigtail sets